Final Project: WIP

 This week I was able to get a bunch of my work done on the "statue".  I think it turned out pretty good, a little less shapely than my sketch, but that was to be expected when working with hot glue.  

I made rings of hot glue to stack on each other to build up the statue, and I think this method worked pretty well.

Now I have to incorporate digital work into this piece, I have a couple ideas on how to do that.  I may take some photos of the piece on a plain background so that I can manipulate it in Adobe, try to make it look more ethereal and less clunky, play with blending layers and such.  My other idea was to upload a photo of the statue but keep most of it photo-realistic, and edit in little fragments of a face into the mirror shards.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 4: New Idea!