An olive oil container of my mother's from her childhood home in Masnou, Spain. It has been in our house since before I can remember, so I think it will be interesting to try to use it in this project and find a new way to view it.
I took some pictures of my statue to play with in Photoshop. I considered adding a ton more mirror shards to the statue itself, but decided it was time to start incorporating digital imaging into the piece.
I have finished coloring my oil container and have begun adding the other elements. You can see a flower at the spout of the oil container, I also have a hummingbird image to include.
I've begun working on tracing and coloring my oil container in Illustrator. At the top you can see some experimental brush strokes. I plan to combine this with a flower that hummingbirds drink nectar from and create a fantasy carnivorous plant.
Comments
Post a Comment