Project 4: Initial Ideas

 Here is a quick sketch from my initial idea while listening to Prof. Ed explain the project.

My process usually begins like this, I get an idea while learning the project, sketch it down, and revise or completely redo the idea from there.

This sketch is meant to be about the sort of Yin-Yang relationship between positive and negative things (my initial two things were summer and winter, but then changed to dream vs reality). This is still a super rough idea, I'm not sure it is enough of a narrative.





Comments

  1. Sylvia, I love your Yin-Yang concept! It's really nice to see your sketch too; sketching can definitely be an underrated form of planning. :) it's awesome you've started to think of multiple ways to show the Yin-Yang relationship. I think you could also play with contrasting colors to elevate this idea. Excited to see your progress! - Julia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project 4: New Idea!